We were aiming for this coming Sunday but it looks like that can't happen - but this Wednesday afternoon, October 21, between 2:30 - 4:30 a crew is growing but we still need help!
- repair a vinyl window on the water side
- clean and put up tarps
- air infiltration prevention measures
- switch out storm door
- paint bathroom
- wrap base on east side with plastic - plywood will have to wait until next year